- Assisted Places: Birmingham Reception 2017
- Assisted Places: London Reception 2017
- Pax Christi Chorale concert
- AP100 Campaign celebration event
- AP100 Campaign presents: The Rotters' Club performance & drinks
- AP100 Campaign presents: an evening in John Lewis
- AP100 Campaign Launch 2014
- Donor Reception 2012
- Donor Reception 2013
- Donor Reception 2011
AP100 Campaign presents: The Rotters' Club performance & drinks
A stage production of Jonathan Coe's (OE 1979) novel The Rotters' Club ran at Birmingham Rep in April 2016. The Rep kindly put on a free performance for the school community on Saturday, 2 April 2016. Pupils, parents, former parents, staff and former staff, and Old Edwardians were in attendance for what was a very enjoyable evening.
Since Jonathan is an ambassador for the AP100 Campaign, which aims to raise £10m for 100 Assisted Places, this was an AP100 event which included a drinks reception prior to the performance.
Image courtesy of Patrick Nagle (OE).