What is the King Edward's School Birmingham Trust's registered charity number?
The Trust's registered charity number is 1129776.
How do I make a gift to the Assisted Places Fund?
Who shall I make my gift payable to?
All gifts for the benefit of King Edward's School should be made to the King Edward's School Birmingham Trust. This separate charitable Trust was set up in 2009 to ensure that all support for the school would be held in a separate fund administered by a number of Trustees who are all Old Edwardians.
How will my data be used?
All data will be held securely by the Governors of the Schools of King Edward the Sixth in Birmingham through King Edward's School, Birmingham on behalf of The King Edward's School Birmingham Trust and will be treated confidentially. Please click here to read our full data protection statement.
Will my gift be made public?
All gifts to the Trust are valuable and we like to ensure your generosity is recognised. Unless you request anonymity, all donors will be recognised in our donor list, which can be found here. Donors will also be listed in the Insight Gazette, which is sent to Old Edwardians every summer, and receive special donor communications and invitations to certain school events.
How do I use the PDF viewer?
When you click on any document with the PDF symbol the PDF viewer will automatically open.
- To move from one page to the next use the arrows at the top of the page. The page you are currently viewing and the total number of pages is also displayed here.
- To search for a particular word in the document type it into the search box in the top left corner and click on the magnifying glass. The number of matches (if any) will appear next to the magnifying glass. The word will also be higlighted in the text.
- To download the document click on the disc symbol in the top right of the page.
- To print the document click on the printer symbol in the top right of the page.
- To zoom in and out use the plus and minus symbols in the top right of the page.